Cabot Analytics - Strategy & Insight Manager
Job Title: Senior Insight Manager
Department: Cabot Analytics – Strategy & Insight Team
Location: Kings Hill
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Insight Manger to join our Strategy & Analytics department.
We are looking for a strong leader who is enthusiastic and highly analytical with strong numerical ability and who can thrive in a busy, fast paced environment. You will have strong SAS skills, be able to prioritise and work to strict deadlines, have extensive experience of working as an analyst in a risk or marketing environment, and be able to lead, develop and motivate a team of analysts.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Delivery - Complete projects set by line manager and the business accurately and within the scope and deadlines set. Deliver own analysis and modelling projects and work with others in the team to deliver larger projects as required.
- Management and Development - Manage the Insight team. Manage their delivery of work against objectives set ensuring the throughput and accuracy of work done. Set objectives, conduct analysts’ appraisals and create a stimulating personal development plans
- Data and Analytics Driven Initiatives – Deliver targeting for and analysis of campaigns. Run the champion-challenger programme from objective setting and experimental design to analysis and insight generation. Deliver the contact optimisation programme. Expand the company’s use of data with the design and implementation of initiatives using new data sources.
- Business Consultancy - Work with areas of the business to identify opportunities for increasing value through the application of analytical techniques. Work with operational managers to test the effectiveness of existing and new business strategies and synthesise the results with other knowledge to recommend new strategies and plans.
- Continuous Improvement - Undertake ad hoc activities as required. Ensure all data is managed securely, maintained appropriately and analysed correctly in line with Data Protection legislation and industry regulation.
What can we offer you?
We are offering competitive salary depending on experience plus a fantastic bonus scheme and loads of fantastic benefits, such as gym subsidy, private health insurance, travel insurance, pension, 25 days holiday, on site massage and health checks plus much, much more, so if you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply now.