Cash Operations Assistant
Job Title: Cash Operations Assistant
Location: Kings Hill
Would you like to work for an Employer of Choice? Would you like to work for an Investors in People Gold accredited organisation? If so, read on, as an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Cash Operations Assistant to join our Finance Department.
We are looking for someone who is pro-active and enthusiastic, with attention to detail and the desire to achieve results. You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to prioritise your workload and able to work at pace with adaptability.
The role of the Cash Operations Assistant is to:
- Complete daily posting of Group Operation and Collection transactions in accounting system (SUN).
- Perform daily bank reconciliations, investigating reconciling items in a timely manner.
- Perform daily payment processing reconciliations, ensuring the clearance of reconciling items on a daily basis.
- Complete daily posting of Income transactions in account system (SUN).
- Complete income reconciliations, investigating reconciling items in a timely manner.
- Update daily group cash positions to ensure investment and working capital needs are met.
- Manage weekly cash movements and report thereon.
- Raise payments, ensuring necessary authorisation and controls are adhered to.
- Administration of bank account mandates.
- Assist in internal and external audits, ensuring compliance with documented processes where applicable.
- Develop and maintain sound internal and external working relationships, ensuring regular contact is maintained and a professional service is delivered.
- Involvement in projects as advised to improve efficiencies within cash management, income reconciliation and related processes.
- To support the Intercompany Accountant in managing the CCM Group intercompany transactions and ensure financial reporting of such transactions is accurate.
Knowledge & Experience
- Preferably studying towards an accountancy qualification
- Minimum two years experience within a treasury/finance team, responsible for cash management and multiple bank reconciliations
- Experience of audit
- PC literate with good working knowledge of Excel and electronic banking systems
- Ability to challenge and investigate areas of concern or requiring clarification
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
What can we offer you?
We are offering a competitive salary of £20-£22k depending on experience, and loads of fantastic benefits, such as 22 days holiday, gym subsidy, pension scheme, healthcare cash back scheme, travel insurance, on site massage and health checks plus much, much more, so if you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply now.