Job Title: Commercial Accountant
Location: Kings Hill
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Accountant to join our expanding Finance Department.
We are looking for a commercially minded and analytical qualified Accountant who is bright and enthusiastic and who has significant experience working in a Commercial Accountant role in a busy, fast paced environment. You will be commercially astute, have excellent communication skills and be a credible manager who builds and sustains strong collaborative relationships.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Business performance analysis and planning
- Monthly revaluation of loan portfolio
- Asset by asset performance review
- Interpretation of collection performance trends into future profit forecasts
- Production of monthly KPI pack
- Financial modelling
- Business case preparation for potential M&A activity
- Preparation of board level analysis / presentations
- Knowledge & experience
- Big 4 qualified ACA
- Advanced Excel skills
- Understanding of asset valuation techniques, Net Present Value, ITT and money multiples
- Experience of working in a public reporting environment preferable
- Experience of US GAAP preferable
- Strong team management skills
What can we offer you?
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £50-60k depending on experience and a comprehensive benefits package including; a fantastic bonus scheme, pension scheme, life insurance, private health insurance, 23 days holiday, and much much more so if you are interested this exciting opportunity please apply now.