Job Title: Complaint Handler
Department: Customer Care
Location: Kings Hill
The Complaint Handler will Investigate and resolve customer and 3rd party complaints and disputes providing a superior customer experience and fair outcome.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
Ensure customers are treated in a fair and consistent manner.
Manage the process relating to customer complaints and/or disputes.
Take ownership of individual cases from receipt to conclusion.
Handle cases to the highest standard of customer care and resolve them satisfactorily and in accordance with FCA and TCF principles.
Ensure all complaints are handled within FCA guidelines and timescales.
Ensure that responses are clear and demonstrate that a thorough investigation has been undertaken.
Maintain accurate records on the Company’s internal systems providing a clear and concise audit trail.
Adhere to and maintain compliance with legal and internal processes and procedures.
Keep up to date with regulatory and legislative changes.
Provide support, cover, assistance and or guidance to other teams within Customer Care as required.
Ensure KPI’s and Quality Audit results are consistently achieving expectations.
Formal Education & Certification
Minimum pass in GCSE Mathematics/English or similar level.
Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Prior experience of working in dispute resolution and/or complaint handling.
- Desire to take ownership of issues and resolve.
- Able to make sound judgments to ensure the desired outcome for both the Company and customer.
- Strong negotiation and resolution skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills and ability to handle a varying and demanding workload.
- Motivation and drive to meet and exceed expectations.
- Ability to meet tight time deadlines whilst retaining accuracy.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent level of computer literacy.
- Prior experience working in a Financial services organisation.
- Knowledge of the FCA and GOS regulatory guidelines.
- Prior experience of Data Protection legislation.
- Quarterly performance related bonuses
- 22 days holiday plus all bank holidays
- Cash back healthcare scheme
- Gym membership subsidy
- Travel insurance
- Life assurance