Job Title: Digital Coordinator
Department: Customer Journey
Location: Kings Hill
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Coordinator to join our Customer Journey department.
We are looking for an individual who will play a pivotal role in driving the development and optimisation of digital products across the Cabot group. This individual will need to build up a broad knowledge of the business and its key functional areas to fully understand needs and desires. They will need to be analytically minded and possess the ability to present ideas to technical and non-technical users.
We expect this individual to proactively identify new trends both current and upcoming, present ideas and formalise a product to wider business stakeholders. This role requires someone who is self-motivated with a keen interest in analytics whilst also possessing a good head for business strategy and operational effectiveness.
- Support digital product definition, elaborate requirements and establish measurement approaches for the target solution
- Work closely with the solutions team and business to understand high priority requirements, taking an active role in understanding core problem statements and business drivers
- Input into Business Case preparation, providing context and data to underpin assumptions
- Working with the Product Owner providing them with information to validate the initial feasibility of product ideas
- Facilitate Staff Digital forums and attend Customer forums
- Partner with Customer Operations to connect digital products to commercial outcomes.
- Provide the Business Owner with data and insight as needed to support their decision making processes
- Underpin the delivery of digital services through effective analysis of qualitative and quantitative user data
- Analyse current digital products to identify trends and improve effectiveness
Knowledge & Experience
- Two years’ experience working in a customer facing digital environment
- Business and technical systems analysis
- Strong understanding of the digital product development process, ranging from requirements and idea inception through to development and execution
- Working with 3rd party suppliers to provide data/ insight or business behaviour
- Working with the Product Owner and project teams to define acceptance criteria
- Creating test/ user scenarios to perform User Acceptance Testing
- Collation of sample business data to facilitate efficient testing
- Appropriate levels of IT technical ability
What can we offer you?
We are offering competitive salary depending on experience plus entitlement to annual bonus. You will be entitled to loads of great benefits, such as gym subsidy, healthcare cash back plan, travel insurance, pension, 22 days holiday, on site massage and health checks plus much, much more, so if this is an opportunity you are interested in please apply now!