Information Security Analyst
Job Title: Information Security Analyst
Location: Kings Hill
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Information Security Analyst to join our expanding team.
This position will reach well beyond the scope of typical Information Security role. It will require out-of-the-box thinking, as the Information Security Team is heavily consulted on a wide range of items. As a member of the Information Security Team, you will also contribute to security-related initiatives such as Internal and External Information Security Audits, Digital protection, Business Continuity, and Vendor Management processes.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Perform information security reviews of the core business and group businesses, as well as third parties.
- Provide advisory and consulting support to help the Company improve its security posture and adhere to security policies, expected controls & regulatory requirements.
- A good understanding of recognised information security management and governance frameworks and architecture (PCI DSS, ISO27001, SOX, COBIT, etc.).
- Proactively identify information security deficiencies or opportunities for improvement and facilitate development of pragmatic solutions.
- Serve as a key liaison point between the IT Security Team and the business gaining business support for IT controls and security efforts.
- Actively contribute and manage a wide array of security projects.
- Ability to deputise for Information Security manager in their absence and be confident in making decisions and will take a pragmatic, proactive approach to work in order to respond to a variety of demands.
Knowledge & experience
- Minimum of 5 years of related information and cyber security experience within Financial Services or similar regulated organization
- At least 2 years’ experience in managing staff
- Experience in articulating complex requirements as easy to understand security designs to all levels of the organisation.
- Strong technical experience in, and management of, each of the following areas:
- Information security monitoring (e.g. Tenable Nessus, OpenVAS, Qualys, QualysGuard, Core Impact, Nexpose, Retina, Secunia PSI, Nipper, SAINT)
- Security incident response (e.g. Splunk, ArcSight, SolarWinds, AlienVault, QRadar, LogRhythm, RSA Security Analytics)
- Crypto operations (e.g. MAC, Message Authentication Code, HMAC, Keyed-Hash Message Authentication Code, symmetric encryption)
- Access management, including privileged access management (e.g. CyberArk, SailPoint, RSA Aveksa, Bomgar, QuestOne, Powerbroker or alternatives)
- SOX experience similar Compliance Role in IT
- Implementation and administration of SOX, ISO27001, ITIL.
What can we offer you?
We are offering a competitive salary and loads of fantastic benefits, such as 24 days holiday, annual bonus, gym subsidy, private health insurance, travel insurance, pension, on site massage and health checks plus much, much more, so if you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply now.