IT Service Analyst
Job Title: IT Service Analyst
Location: Kings Hill
An exciting opportunity for an IT Service Analyst has arisen to join our expanding IT Department.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual with a good knowledge, understanding and experience of common computing principles and technologies e.g. Windows, PC’s, Mobile devices, Printers, Networking, Office365, Citrix, Active Directory. You will enjoy working in a busy, fast paced environment, have a flexible and can-do attitude, have excellent problem solving skills and excellent communication skills.
- Responsible for being the first point for all calls received by the IT Service Desk.
- Responsible for fulfilling daily run book of readiness/operational checks
- Responsible for logging and capturing information for all calls reported to the IT Service Desk via Telephone or Email.
- Resolving 1st contact support calls, including Active Directory account creation, unlocking accounts, managing permissions and administrative duties.
- 2nd line desk side and remote support activities.
- Logging, assigning and escalating calls to internal IT Teams.
- Providing regular updates and communications to the business.
- Following IT procedures e.g. ITIL and strictly complying with our Policies, SOX, ISO27001
- Produce Management Information as required.
What can we offer you?
We are offering a competitive salary plus a fantastic bonus scheme and loads of fantastic benefits, such as gym subsidy, private health insurance, travel insurance, pension, 22 days holiday, on site massage and health checks plus much, much more, so if you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply now.