IT Service Manager
Job Title: IT Service Manager
Location: Kings Hill
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Service Manager to join our expanding IT Department.
We are looking for someone who is bright and enthusiastic and educated to degree level, who has significant experience in an IT Service Management role in a busy, fast paced environment. You will have strong tenacity, sense of urgency and problem solving skills, and the ability to demonstrate a strong presence at senior management level. You will be commercially astute, have excellent communication skills and be a credible manager who builds and sustains strong collaborative relationships.
The service manager will deliver outstanding IT Services through
Taking ownership of a portfolio of mission critical IT Services underpinning core business processes delivered via internal and external service partners.
Developing and monitoring IT SLA and KPI performance.
Embedding ITIL and equivalent process and procedures within the CCM Group
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Act as the owner of all major Incidents working with IT colleagues to deliver major Incident reports, root cause analysis and rectifying action plans
- Chair Service Management Boards to review service delivery with key stakeholders and prioritise service improvement plans
- Liaise with key staff to produce data which allows the team to focus on improvements to performance
- Champion proactive communications to IT and the wider business, including scheduled (eg maintenance weekends) and unscheduled events
- Innovation and promotion of customer self-help web interfaces and portals
- Process owner responsible for management of; IT SOX controls, maturity, best practice and customer alignment
- Building a knowledge base for Cabot ITSM processes, knowledge articles, known errors, FAQs etc
- Develop Cabot’s toolset and reporting dashboards to enhance proactive IT monitoring and awareness
- Support of warranty releases, site integration and service introduction
- Providing governance and reporting ticket volumes and internal and external KPIs
- Act as on call Duty Manager in line with agreed rota
Knowledge & Experience
- ITIL certification
- Degree educated or significant experience in an IT leadership role
- Service Delivery – managing mission critical IT services, providing operational support and analysis, escalation and communication
- Service Management - managing the perception and expectation of the business
- Change and Transformation - supporting tactical and strategic IT/Business developments
- Governance and Compliance - ensuring IT meets regulatory requirements as outlined by SOX/ISO27001
- 5 years Service Management Experience
What can we offer you?
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary depending on experience and a comprehensive benefits package including; a fantastic bonus scheme, pension scheme, life insurance, private health insurance, 23 days holiday, and much much more so if you are interested this exciting opportunity please apply now.