Job Title: L&D Advisor
Department: Learning & Development
Reporting to: Colleague Development Business Partner
Location: Kings Hill
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced L&D Advisor to join our Learning & Development department.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who thrives in a busy, fast paced environment where priorities are constantly changing. You will have extensive experience of working in an L&D role with excellent stakeholder management skills, excellent communication skills, and have the ability to build effective relationships at all levels.
The role has a responsibility for identification, design, delivery and evaluation of professional “best in class” Learning & Development in order to meet the developing needs of our business.
The role is pre-dominantly focused on the design and delivery of operational learning which includes technical and competency related learning. A key part of the role will be responding to bespoke requests as well as supporting key projects which will be driving 'in role' operational excellence.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Manage and review the design and delivery of training material to support all Operational interventions including induction, behavioural and project training requirements.
- Take lead in managing project driven training ensuring key deliverables achieved through teams.
- Research, design and deliver appropriate eLearning content.
- Provide assistance and guidance to line managers and trainers to solve specific training challenges either on a one-to-one basis or in groups in order to achieve business excellence.
- Champion the implementation of learning and development and the creation of a learning culture within Cabot Credit Management.
- Work with the Colleague Development Business Partner for effective planning and analysis to ensure alignment with business priorities.
- Work with key stakeholders and internal customers to ensure solutions meet customer needs.
- Act as an ambassador for utilising technology as a means to drive individual learning and deliver cost effective learning solutions through the Learning Management system.
- Act as mentor and coach for other team members.
Knowledge & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years L&D experience
- Proven background in developing, designing and delivering workshop based training, with particular focus on enhancing the learning experience.
- Proven background in designing and delivering eLearning solutions using Articulate or similar.
- Ability to use a variety of learning/training concepts and principles along with knowledge of adult learning.
What can we offer you?
We are offering a competitive salary plus a fantastic bonus scheme and loads of fantastic benefits, such as gym subsidy, private health insurance, travel insurance, pension, 23 days holiday, on site massage and health checks plus much, much more, so if you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply now.