Would you like to work for an Employer of Choice? Would you like to work for an Investors in People Gold accredited organisation? If so, read on, as an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Litigation Executive to join our Litigation team in our Worthing office.
The role of Litigation Executive is to support the business needs through understanding the legal process, preparing legal documentation, dealing with customer queries, the Land Registry and understanding County Court documentation.
- Process Court documentation and transferring information onto internal systems accurately
- Prepare enforcement applications to send to court
- Deal with general incoming post and respond appropriately
- Correspond with the courts, Land Registry and debt management companies via the telephone
- Accurately update incoming and outgoing correspondence to clients, courts and customers
- Read and understand Land Registry official copy entry documents & transfer information accurately to litigation system
- Prepare legal documentation for service
- Provide assistance on projects where required
- Ensure 100% compliance
- Any other task deemed appropriate by the Litigation Team Leader
- Look to continually improve own and team performance, putting forward improvement ideas in a constructive manner
The ideal candidate will be focused, have determination and a positive outlook. You will be self-motivated with exceptional communication and organisational skills. You will be a highly confident and target driven individual with willingness to learn, ability to adapt to change and always look for ways to improve.
- Senior High School education or GCSE equivalent
- Previous experience of an administrative role in a process driven office environment.
- Previous experience of working in a legal environment.
We are offering a competitive starting salary of £17,000. We provide loads of fantastic benefits, such as gym subsidy, private health insurance, travel insurance, pension, 22 days holiday, on site massage and health checks plus much, much more, so if you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply now!