Project Accountant - FTC
Job Title: Project Accountant – FTC
Reporting to: Financial Controller
Location: Kings Hill & Travel
Broad band: Manager / Professional 1 (Fixed Term Contract – 9 Months)
Come and join us as a Project Accountant on a Fixed Term Contract for 9 months.
- Responsible for delivering on several key finance projects whilst providing day to day project leadership to the finance team, keeping all stakeholders up to date..
- Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Providing project guidance for key strategic projects within the business, specifically looking at Finance processes then the effective accounting treatment and impact.
- Owning financial administration of high volume transactional transformation activities.
- Leading in project activity – including planning, coordination and a structured approach heavily driven by Lean principles.
- To ensure SOX compliance across the Finance departments during project scoping and project delivery.
- To lead on any other additional projects as defined by the Financial Controller.
- Travel to other locations is a necessity (can be up to 4 days per week)
- Person specification:
- Formal Education & Certification
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified / Part Qualified
Knowledge & Experience
- Ability to understand complex processes & visualise
- Strong stakeholder management
- Good analytical and communication skills – attention to detail is an absolute requirement
- Must have the ability to prioritise and respond quickly to the needs of the business
- Experience of change projects – leading and being part of a project team.
- Experience of Sun systems would be an advantage
- To have experience within the Credit Management industry would be an advantage
- To be able to combine technical skills with an enthusiastic approach and a desire to achieve results and bring new ideas to the team.
- To inspire and enthuse a vision for change.
- A flexible approach to work and the needs of the business are required.
Hours of work
37.5 hours per week
Monday to Friday
9:00am – 5:30pm
We are offering a competitive salary between £30k-£35k depending on experience along with other great benefits such as gym membership subsidy, retail and travel discounts, pension scheme, childcare vouchers, travel insurance and lots lots more. Please apply today if you are interested in this role or share with someone you know who might be interested. We look forward to hearing from you.