Senior Insight Analyst
Job Title: Senior Insight Analyst
Location: Kings Hill
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Insight Analyst to join our Strategy & Analytics Department.
We are looking for a highly numerate and detail orientated Senior Analyst with a numerical degree and experience in an analytical role. You will have knowledge of statistical analysis, data mining and modelling techniques, have advanced SAS and Excel skills, and also be a strong communicator.
Our Insight group is focused on delivering analysis of operational performance, champion challengers, customer behaviour and process effectiveness to build understanding and impact business performance. The team works closely with Operations departments and other Risk teams to ensure findings are understood and resulting decisions put into practice. The Senior Insight Analyst role also comes with line management responsibilities.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Project based delivery of statistical and empirical analytics
- Data warehouse interrogation, extraction, collection, and manipulation using SAS, SQL and Excel.
- Statistical analysis and data mining to agreed objectives and deadlines.
- Support the delivery of a Test and Learn environment for Collections Strategy providing effective measurement of trials using pre-agreed key performance indicators.
- Employment of appropriate quality assurance techniques to ensure accuracy and validity of results.
- Interpretation and synthesis of results to provide actionable insight.
- Clear communication of results, insight and recommendations using effective supporting material.
- Be a subject matter expert on data, operational analysis and customer behaviour.
- Monitoring of impact of recommendations made to the business following their implementation.
- Manage the deliverables and development of own analysts.
Knowledge & Experience
- Numerical degree with a strong statistical content - Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research an advantage.
- Significant experience of using SAS – technical certification in SAS preferred
- Experience in SQL also advantageous.
- Advanced Excel skills including VBAs and macros
- Significant experience of manipulating and analysing large datasets of customer information
- Minimum 3 years experience in an analytical role.
What can we offer you?
We are offering a competitive salary and loads of fantastic benefits, such as a great bonus scheme, gym subsidy, private health insurance, travel insurance, pension, 23 days holiday, on site massage and health checks plus much, much more, so if you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply now.