Senior Internal Auditor
Job Title: Senior Internal Auditor
Department: Internal Audit
Reporting to: Head of Internal Audit
Location: Kings Hill
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Internal Auditor to join our expanding Audit Department.
We are looking for a self-motivated Auditor who is bright and enthusiastic and educated to degree level, who has significant experience in an Audit role in a busy, fast paced environment. You will have strong tenacity, have the ability to prioritise and multi-task, and the ability to interact and influence across all levels of the organisation. You will be flexible and able to adapt to the changing environement, have excellent communication skills and be a credible manager who builds and sustains strong collaborative relationships.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Create, direct and/or perform the preparation and execution of audits across the business.
- Report audit findings to senior management, establishing their buy-in and commitment to remedial actions to ensure issues raised are addressed timely.
- Work with senior management to ensure the resolutions to the audit issues are sufficiently practical, achievable and cost-effective.
- Follow up on the timely resolution of audit recommendations.
- Partners with all levels of management to ensure that audits are conducted in a cooperative, timely and efficient manner.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships throughout the business.
- Provide ad-hoc control advice as appropriate across the business.
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit in raising the awareness of the Internal Audit function throughout the business.
- Other assignments or special projects, as determined in conjunction with the Audit & Risk Committee.
- Deliver on audits to agreed budgets and timelines, taking responsibility for their completion and delivery to the Audit & Risk Committee.
- Remain abreast of current industry, company and audit issues and best practices.
- Coordinate with 3rd party auditors in their testing of controls, issue management and remediation.