Customer Operations Team Leader
Job Title: Team Leader
Department: Customer Operations
Location: Kings Hill
We are looking for a strong leader with excellent people management skills, strong communication skills, the ability multi-task and prioritise, and who will thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment. You will have ideally worked in a contact centre environment, be able to make decisions quickly and solve problems, and ensure your team is engaged and motivated to deliver results.
You will work in a busy and dynamic call centre on a rotating shift pattern – 7:45-14:30 one week then 14:15-21:00 the following week and every other Saturday 8:45-13:30.
• Monitoring and evaluating a team of Customer Consultants performance against key metrics, customer outcomes and performance levels.
• Accountable for the consistent performance of assigned collections functions in meeting and exceeding daily, weekly and monthly objectives
• Ensure all department KPIs are consistently met
• Support the current collections model and interpret key MI to drive department performance
• Working with Operational Management to implement and support strategic improvements.
• Support workforce planning & scheduling adjusting staff duties and priorities as required ensuring optimum productivity.
• Support, coach and motivate direct reports
• Provide support as required with all aspects of staffing, from recruitment through to disciplinary
• Drive correct customer outcomes, monitoring and measure
• Deliver and evaluate KPIs and objectives through all 121s and appraisals
What can we offer you?
We are offering a competitive salary from £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience, quarterly performance related bonuses of up to 35% of base salary, and loads of fantastic benefits, such as gym subsidy, private health insurance, travel insurance, pension, holiday, on site massage and health checks plus much, much more. This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed. Apply now to be considered.